Enduring minimal!!

Hello people! 
How are we all doing? Hope great :)
I've come up with the blog about which I was longing to update for awhile now but because of the hectic schedule of mine I barely got time. However, I got me sometime out now hence, thought of doing something productive? Why not? Yeah! 
This time I've collaborated with a friend of mine tia_aier (super talented guy with an amazing skills, very artistic, you can find him in instagram) the best part about him is that he trusted me and didn't second think to give me this opportunity. I'm more than thankful to him... so!!
Let's blog...


I'm wearing this cute minimal tee which has words like "mass destruction" along with the symbol of cat. I tried to keep it simple,

I paired the tee with denim shorts along with Fedora as i wanted little fancy, however i didn't add too much color on it as minimal looks best when simple.
The tote-bag has a Japanese print on it which says "Endurance" and also has a logo of Cactus which is also depicted to be a strong plant says my friend "Tia".
There is nothing new about the outfit but what really matters is who wears the best and i tried making the best out of it. 

If you want more details about the outfit, tap down...

Tee & Tote from OLD CABIN (Tia_aier)
Fedora from H&M
Shoes & Socks from ZARA
Watch MICHAEL KORS
Shorts THRIFT SHOP

*****
THANK-YOU ALL 
MUCH LOVE,
MOMO xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts