SUMMER FUSS!!

Hello People!
Every time i show up with the new blog, i tend to apologize for bringing it up late because its hard for me to keep up with the timings as i don't like or want to put up random pictures which ends up being not-so-interesting, anyway, here i'm again with something new which i think could inspire some of you there and that you can get some idea out of it.
This time I've collaborated with the brand named "THEVVVBRAND" which stands for Vini Vidi Vici (it could be new to most of you) and in a way i'm also promoting their Brand. They have trusted me and has given me an opportunity to try their products which i can't ask for more hence, it is a mutual course.

Its not just about displaying the details of what you are wearing but i believe in showcasing about how you are wearing. I've paired the white ruffled c bardot top with my favorite blue slit skirt (which is of pretty old fashioned) 
as i thought that these two goes perfectly and on top of that added a Fedora which made it ready for go-to-anywhere outfit this summer.
Some of you must be thinking why don't i have anything worn on my feet, well basically i planned this as to-go-beach wear outfit, so i decided not to add slippers or flipflops because later on you have to carry your chappal in your hand :) (however it is up to you  if you want to wear them).
Many of you could mirror the look or could do more better but i decided this as mine. If you feel this outfit has influenced you than you are most welcome to comment  and  also you could send your feedback in my instagram which are highly acceptable and hence, i shall acknowledge them sequence by sequence.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this blog and i'm looking forward to come up with more of it...

TAP FOR DEETS
Top from TheVVVbrand
Skirt from Vero moda
Fedora from F21
Watch from Michael Kors 
Thank you again...

LOVE,
MOMO :)


Comments

  1. Even though I'm not much aware of the trending things specially in fashion you already seem to have a trademark for your choices. In short "Classy" and "Beautiful" would be two words to describe you for everything that you possess. It's not everyone's cup of tea to even replicate you.
    Also , the best thing I find about you is the novelty you wear and you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to read your comment & most importantly I appreciate your honesty and taking out your precious time to read the blog. There are rarely some people that would appreciate me or my blog. Thankyou so much 🌺🌺

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts