Good Fortune!

Well, I'm glad to have come across a good number of people for encouraging and motivating me to start this blog. I thank each and everyone for their good will & loyalty. I couldn't have done this without you all! It takes a good amount of courage to start something that requires a lot of creative thinking, especially when it is a part of your life/career. Now it's time, I'm ready. Ready to rule my mind & think in a creative way. Blogging has always been my passion. However, my profession as a flight attendant has sort of prevented me from doing so. Henceforth, I'm taking this challenge in order to fulfill this passion of blogging. Although I'm just a rookie, and it might take time to adjust to things, I'm sure I'll make it! 


For the readers who came up & took a little time to read my post,🖤🖤 enjoy reading!!

Comments

  1. I am Mayashree , pursuing Journalism at Christ University. I am doing a research on North- East fashion influencers and what influences their fashion choice. I have selected 10 bloggers from North - East as my source and you are one among them. I will mail you the questions and a questionnaire by today. It would be very grateful if you fill it as soon as possible. It will be a great help and contribution to my research.
    Also, can provide me your Mail id.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts